Bitcoin.com, Bitmain Technologies and several bitcoin companies have announced a $1.2 million Bitcoin Development Grant for bitcoin custom development. There is to be no “official” bitcoin.
The statement announcing a extend concurred there has been a “deep rift” that has dreaming a bitcoin community.
The extend is to support teams operative on bitcoin protocol, encourage a larger farrago of creation and urge leisure of choice for bitcoin users.
Founding Principles Stated
The Bitcoin Development Grant website cited a following beliefs as a substructure on that to settle common ground:
1. No “Official” Bitcoin: No sold bitcoin custom is to reason explain to being a “official” chronicle of bitcoin.
2. Multiple Implementations: Diversity of bitcoin custom doing and a accumulation of growth teams is deliberate a net benefit for a bitcoin community.
3. Diversity of Innovation: Having some-more developers and some-more growth teams will move some-more farrago of creation and solutions to a problems confronting a flourishing industry.
4. Bitcoin is Leaderless: No group of developers has decision-making management for a whole bitcoin community.
5. No Censorship: Disagreement is healthy within a complex