1) Bitcoin Uncensored’s MO is to grill. Going on their podcast and awaiting differently is most like vouchsafing The Daily Show do a square on we and awaiting to be coddled.
2) Blockchain is a elemental issue, and it’s not terribly formidable to understand. So Ms. Boring (in a space for several years) should have a improved grip.
3) Private blockchains, on Ms. Boring’s radar and being looked during by a “real” income players, are antithetical to a judgment of a loyal distributed ledger. If it’s private, it’s not truly a distributed network, and so theme to tampering. “The whole indicate is mislaid …” (to counterfeit Dr. Strangelove)
4) Redditors (where intelligent contention of Bitcoin does take place) brace Ms. Boring as someone who can do some-more mistreat than good to cryptocurrencies, as she is perplexing to be a liason between a Bitcoin universe and a govt. (aka lobbyist). One needs some-more than word-salad buzzwords. Regulators are confused adequate already.
5) Ms. Boring followed adult her threats by personification a gender card. Intelligent, clear women in a Bitcoin space, of that there are plenty, were not happy about that.
6) The word “Streisand Effect” figured prominently in online discussions of this. Indeed. This was