news.goldseek.com / Julian D.W. Phillips / 11 Jan 2017
Gold Today –New York sealed during $1,187.20 on a 10th Jan after shutting during $1,182.50 on a 9th January. London non-stop againat $1,190.40 today.
Overall a dollar is stronger opposite tellurian currencies today. Before London’s opening:
– The $: € was stronger during $1.0554: €1 from $1.0611: €1 yesterday.
– The Dollar index was stronger during 102.09 from 101.66 yesterday.
– The Yen was weaker during 116.05: $1 from yesterday’s 115.40 opposite a dollar.
– The Yuan was stronger during 6.9225: $1, from 6.9244: $1, yesterday.
– The Pound Sterling was somewhat stronger during $1.2156: £1 fromyesterday’s $1.2150: £1.
Yuan Gold Fix
If Shanghai is heading a approach for a bullion price, we would design London and New York to arise too. Consequently, a bullion cost needs to pierce to $1,200 for it to be in line with Shanghai now.
Shanghai on Tuesday was $13 aloft than a tighten of New York. This morning London non-stop usually $10.59 reduce than yesterday’s Shanghai closing. And this strength in bullion is function while a dollar is rising and a Yuan slipping slightly.