news.goldseek.com / Julian D.W. Phillips / 23 Nov 2016
Gold Today –New York sealed during $1,212.00 yesterday after a prior tighten of $1,208.30 London non-stop during $1,211.00.
Overall a dollar was stronger opposite tellurian currencies.
– The $: € was stronger during $1.0603: €1 from $1.0644: €1 yesterday.
– The Dollar index was a weaker during 101.20 from 100.74 yesterday.
– The Yen was weaker during 111.06: $1 from yesterday’s 110.58 opposite a dollar.
– The Yuan was weaker during 6.9055: $1 from 6.8910: $1 yesterday.
– The Pound Sterling was weaker during $1.2380: £1 from yesterday’s $1.2491: £1.
Yuan Gold Fix
Gold prices in Shanghai are $11 aloft than New York’s tighten and $12 aloft than London’s opening [allowing for a disproportion in a peculiarity of bullion labelled in a opposite markets].
The dollar has started to arise again, climbing over a 101 dollar index level. Will it go aloft and pierce into a longhorn marketplace again? More importantly, will it means bullion to tumble further? To us we see it building a bottom during $1,210 during a moment, which, if it binds is certain for gold!