Blockchain is a technology for a new generation of transactional applications that establishes trust, accountability and transparency while streamlining business processes. Being the world’s first ultimate leader to innovation and introduction of high- tech business, UAE now eager to lead the way in the FinTech sector and usage of blockchain technology in the Middle East
Abu Dhabi Global Market has released a consultation paper in which it detailed its plans to create a sandbox environment for FinTech under which startups would be allowed to work under a flexible regulatory framework for up to two years. In Dubai, more than 30 regional startups, government agencies and regional enterprise businesses have come together so far this year to begin working on proofs-ofconcept with the technology.
So, it is no wonder that the heart of blockchain is beating now in UAE, and no wonder UAE will host the most anticipated technology event – Bitcoin Conference Abu Dhabi 2016.
Learn how blockchain will fundamentally change the way we do business.
– MEANS OF BLOCKCHAIN AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR IT
– IMPLEMENTATION IN SPHERES OF:
1. TRADE FINANCE and INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
2. SMART CONTRACTS
3. CAPITAL MARKETS
– WHAT WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT BB YET- NEW IDEAS TO START WORK WITH TODAY – PUBLISHING BUSINESS, SOCIAL REGISTRATIONS, ETC.
What should you expect?
- Network. Meet inspiring people creating the world of tomorrow. Network with savvy, hopeful next generation individuals and companies pushing the envelope of human creativity and collaboration.
- Learn. Stay privy to the hottest innovations and future trends in business, investment, communication, marketing, and technology.
- Engage. We’re an intimate open forum of passionate collaborators. We encourage participation and friendship. From interactive Q/As to legendary and intimate socials, this isn’t your average ‘conference’.
Who is our target audience?
Our events bring together technology people and business people to promote increased understanding and business opportunities. The audience is expected to include investors, developers, industry experts, researchers, Top-managers, and entrepreneurs.
- specialists of financial field
- representatives of private equity funds and venture capitals
- business angels
- financial institutions
- credit companies
- financial advisers
- representatives of small and medium enterprises
- representatives of payment systems
- Security Solution providers
Learn how distributed ledgers can be used in business
It mixes Silicon Valley and Wall Street and could represent a radical departure from longstanding financial networks.
Registration to the B Conference Abu Dhabi: bconference.org
Date: 8 December 2016
+971 56 892 12 16, +380 50 996 19 50
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of NewsBTC or any of its team members. NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.