London, UK-based multinational professional services network PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has launched a new financial technology (fintech) capability called Vulcan Digital Asset Services to allow digital assets to be utilized for commerce, everyday banking and asset-related services, according to a digital identity company Netki-issued press release CoinReport received.
Vulcan is by PwC in cooperation with Los Angeles-based Netki; San Francisco-based blockchain integration, reporting, compliance and analytics provider Libra and Chicago-headquartered enterprise blockchain solutions provider Bloq.
Vulcan services include:
- Wallets: highly secure cryptocurrency wallets using a variety of security measures including multi-signature technology to protect customers and their assets.
- International payments: an extensive range of cryptocurrency offerings, including buying and selling and sending and receiving cryptocurrencies, remittance and international money transfer.
- Crypto Investment and trading: the ability to create derivative investment and trading products associated with crypto and cryptocurrencies.
- SmartMoney: the ability to create programmable cryptocurrency, locking down the user, use, timing and location of cryptocurrency payments.
- Tax and regulatory reporting services: support cryptocurrency transactional