As bitcoin mining becomes more competitive, UFOMiners continues to invest in new technology to ensure miners have the most advanced equipment. In two years, the Las Vegas-based company has introduced eight mining machines to meet the specific needs of today’s mining community.
At the beginning of 2014, UFOMiners took a pioneering role in the new mining technology generation. After two years of hard work manufacturing and testing, they were able to release second-generation mining equipment that meets the needs of a wide range of miners.
No Third Party Solutions
The company develops all of its components independent of third-party solutions, keeping an eye on new methods and technologies to increase performance and decrease costs. Some high-tech modules are created at a partner manufacturing facility in Asia.
“Our team of experts worked for over two years in order to offer our recently released products which are high powered and cost-effective,” said Ruben Vos, UFOMiners media coordinator. “Since we recently released our products, based on what the equipment offers, we believe there will be a high impact in the entire cryptocurrency market, which we hope is a good one.”
Vos believes the equipment will bring more people into the mining market since the machines are user-friendly.
Protection And Guarantees
All machines pass two-stage test procedures to ensure protection against defects.
UFOMiners offers free, guaranteed shipping to any part of the world via UPS, DHL or FedEx. Orders are delivered within three to seven days. All machines come with a warranty.
“We have 24/7 technical support for all of our customers,” Vos said. “Once the order has been made, the customer receives a phone number and email where they will get a response within 30 minutes. Each miner is fully-insured during its delivery.”
There are no minimum or maximum size orders.
The company accepts payment in bitcoins, Litecoins and bank transfers. Bitcoins and Litecoins are the preferred methods and will result in automatic shipment.
Eight Product Offerings
Following are the company’s miners:
• The MesaMiner, at $3,600, offers complete stability of operation, but has an increased performance (19TH/s). UFOMiners used 20nm ASIC chips and cutting-edge engineering designs to create this 4U Rack Mount miner. MesaMiner has a built-in controller and is shipped with a pre-installed operating system and software. It is easy to maintain and needs only minor setup. Users can start mining in five minutes.
• The NekrosMiner, at $4,800, is the most powerful and power efficient SHA-256 miner for today. Ultrafast 85TH/s bitcoin miners will be supplied in a convenient 4U Rackmount case and ready for mining, with PSU, control unit, cables and setup included. NekrosMiner has a built-in controller and is shipped with pre-installed operating system and software. It is easy to maintain and needs only some minor setup.
• The LiteCoin Oberon Miner 1.2 GH/s, at $3,200, can also be used for other cryptocurrencies with Scrypt-based mining algorithms. The company used the Scrypt algorithm to reach a completely new level of creating miners for Litecoins, Dogecoins, etc. An extended warranty (five years) covers all possible failures. Oberon Miner has a built-in controller and pre-installed software.
• The Litecoin Oberon Miner Prime 2.2GH/s, at $4,900, is an extended version of one of the most expected devices in the cryptocurrencies market – the Oberon Miner that can be also used for other cryptocurrencies with Scrypt-based mining algorithms. It also features a 5-year warranty.
• The Ethereum RhinoMiner 600MH/s, at $3,200, has 1xHDMI ports for monitor connect, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connecting a network in cascade mode.
• The Ethereum RhinoMiner Prime 1.4GH/s, at $4,900, has 1xDMI ports for monitor connection, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connection in cascade mode.
• The ZCash Equinox 900H/s, at $3,300, features 1xHDMI ports for monitor connection, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connecting a network in cascade mode.
• The ZCash Equinox Prime 2.2KH/s, at $4,900, has 1xHDMI ports for monitor connection, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connection to a network in cascade mode.
This is a sponsored story.