Bitcoin has been one of the world’s best-performing assets over the last 10 years, but behind the price, there’s a lot more going on. In this episode of the Bitcoin Magazine Podcast, we cover the top news stories over the past two weeks then feature two interviews from the Bitcoin 2019 conference. The first is with Sean Rach, CMO of Crypto.com, and the second is with Jenny Shaver, COO of Salt Lending.
Then follow us on Google News!
- Miniscript: How Blockstream Engineers Are Making Bitcoin Programming Easy(er)
- Academic Paper Touts Bitcoin as “Hedge Asset,” Skeptical of Central Bank Coins
- U.S. Secretary of State Wants to Subject Cryptocurrencies to Existing Regulations
- Major Flooding Disrupts Chinese Hydro Power, Bitcoin Mining
- Satoshi Freeathlon Raises Awareness Through Sport
The Bitcoin Magazine Podcast is also on:
Find more episodes of The Bitcoin Magazine Podcast here!
Bitcoinmagazine.com is author of this content, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites.
TheBitcoinNews.com is here for you 24/7 to keep you informed on everything crypto. Like what we do? Tip us some BAT
Send Tip now!