Belfrics Global, a rapidly growing cryptocurrency exchange and Blockchain development firm in Asia and Africa has launched Belrium ICO to power a KYC compliant Blockchain called Belrium. It claims it will offer customers a secure, private, personalised and decentralised ecosystem that aims to minimise the repetition related to KYC compliance, saving considerable time and cost.
Mr. Praveenkumar Vijayakumar, Chairman CEO, Belfrics said:
“The evolving regulations related to KYC compliance have made KYC-based systems more complex and have increased the time for customer on-boarding. That’s where Belrium turns out to be different. Businesses and enterprises across the globe unanimously agree that growing complexity and cost of KYC compliance are major reasons that affect outcomes from both organisational as well as customer perspectives. Belrium is unique in this context as it enables businesses and enterprises to not only reduce the customer on-boarding time but also simplifies the compliance process by eliminating the need for repetition.
“At Belfrics, we are constantly striving to offer both experienced and new users a secure and reliable access to the world of cryptocurrency, ensuring that they receive the best return on investment (ROI). Unlike many other Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) where the actual product is years away, we are not selling merely an idea.”
“Belfrics has already established itself as a reliable digital currency exchange and a leading software development firm in more than eight countries including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Middle East, and African nations. Driven by the commitment to enable users with seamless accessibility to using Bitcoin, we have created our proprietary ecosystem. It is a hybrid model that encompasses the benefits of both centralised and decentralised exchanges. Belfrics cryptocurrency brokerage platform not only features top-notch usability but also facilitates users with a liquid order book. We have carefully spread our operations in to various aspect of Blockchain space. Since the Blockchain space is vast and the potential is huge, we have divided our operations in to smaller blocks.”
BET (Belfrics Exchange Tokens- an ERC20 token developed on Ethereum) will be issued during the ICO. After Belrium Blockchain development is completed, BET tokens will be replaced with BEL coins (the access coin for Belrium) at 1:1 ratio.
The fundraising will last for a period of one month starting from 8th September 2017 to 8th October 2017. The amount of token issued is denominated in Bitcoins. Contributions made in ether will be converted at the prevailing rate on the best offer basis. Throughout this period, a contribution of one bitcoin (1 BTC) will lead to an allocation of 2000 BET (belfrics Exchange Tokens) along with a time depended bonus.
Mr. Praveenkumar further added:
“ICO Investments will be channelled to Belfrics Exchange operations, Belrium KYC Blockchain product development and BelfricsBT technology development over the period of next 3 to 5 years. It will also be utilised towards Firstrike acquisition, Belrium foundation, existing investors and pre-ICO marketing contributions.”
Token sales period: 8th September 2017 10 AM SGT (Singapore Time) to 8th October 2017 11:59 PM SGT through www.belrium.io
Belfrics is a fast growing exchange in Asia and Africa and the creation of Belfrics was inspired by the enormous potential of digital currency — a financial environment of transparency and efficiency, decentralised currency system, and greater access to financial markets that were once open only to professionals.
The company is headquartered in Malaysia with its live exchanges operating in Singapore, India and Kenya. Belfrics development team and operational team are based out of Malaysia and India. Belfrics Japan is setup to obtain crypto exchange and Money transmission license to conduct global Crypto based remittance services. By end of 2017, they plan to operate 5 more exchanges in African region.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Founder of industry publication Blockchain News, partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group (helped raise over $200m+), director of education company Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner) and ICO event organiser at leading industry event CryptoFinancing (first ICO event in Europe) – Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher, innovation executive and entrepreneur. He sits on the advisory boards of half a dozen Blockchain startups and has written over 1200 articles on Blockchain technology and startups at Blockchain News and has also published pioneering articles on ICOs in Harvard Business Review and Venturebeat.
Kastelein has spoken (keynotes panels) on Blockchain technology in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Beijing, Brussels, Bucharest, Dubai, Eindhoven, Gdansk, Groningen, the Hague, Helsinki, London, Manchester, Minsk, Nairobi, Nanchang, San Mateo, Shanghai,Tel Aviv and Venice. His network is global and extensive.
He is a Canadian (Dutch/Irish/English/Métis) whose writing career has ranged from the Canadian Native Press (Arctic) to the Caribbean Europe. He’s written occasionally for Harvard Business Review, Wired, Venturebeat, The Guardian and Virgin.com and his work and ideas have been translated into Dutch, Greek, Polish, German and French.
A journalist by trade, an entrepreneur and adventurer at heart, Kastelein’s professional career has ranged from political publishing to TV technology, boatbuilding to judging startups, skippering yachts to marketing and more as he’s travelled for nearly 30 years as a Canadian expatriate living around the world.
In his 20s, he sailed around the world on small yachts and wrote a series of travel articles called, “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Seas’ travelling by hitching rides on yachts (1989) in major travel and yachting publications. He currently lives in Groningen, Netherlands where he’s raising three teenage daughters with his wife and sailing partner, Wieke Beenen.
- Belfrics Singapore Launches Belrium ICO, a KYC Complaint Blockchain – September 13, 2017
- Belarus’ XB Software Offers Smart Contracts and Blockchain Development Services – September 13, 2017
- COBINHOOD Launches; Announces Zero-Fee, High-Frequency Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform and Initial Coin Offering – September 12, 2017
- How Not to Run an ICO Community – 200,000 dollars and Counting Gone to Scammers in Hero Token Sale – September 12, 2017
- Kin Token Distribution Event Starts Today – September 12, 2017
- UK Financial Conduct Authority Doles Out ICO Warning for Investors – September 12, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Stack Partners With Mastercard To Launch The First Digital Money Account With Mobile Tap-to-pay Functionality – September 11, 2017
- Ex-UBS Group CIO Oliver Bussmann Joins Ambrosus as Strategic Advisor – September 11, 2017
- B.C. Securities Commission in Canada grants landmark bitcoin investment fund manager registration – September 9, 2017
- TraneAi To Launch ICO for $50M in Tokens to Seed the First Open-Source AI-Development Ecosystem Built on Blockchain – September 8, 2017
- Monetha Signs Partnership Deal with A Leading Central European Food Delivery Company – September 8, 2017
- Previous Chief Scientist of RSA Releases Smart Contract Connectivity Whitepaper, Facebook Director of Engineering LLVM Creator Joins ChainLink Advisory Board – September 8, 2017
- New York Tech Company LOOMIA Taps Multi-Billion Dollar Personal Data Market – September 8, 2017
- Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator to pioneer new VC tools with first STA token buyback following Cindicator tokensale – September 8, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Launches European Subsidiary And Joins Infrachain Blockchain Initiative To Address Regulatory Compliance Cost Crisis – September 8, 2017
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Mr. Ripple Re-Brands Into Mr. Exchange, A Full System Upgrade – September 8, 2017
- Matchpool Finds Itself a Match, Announcing Partnership with TaaS – September 8, 2017
- Doc.ai Announces Successful Completion Of Initial Sale Of “SAFT” Securities, Pantera Capital Led The Round – September 8, 2017
- Blockchain for Travel: Manuel Araoz Joins Winding Tree’s Efforts to Decentralize the Travel Industry – September 8, 2017
- Sparkle Coin Launches Next Generation Cryptocurrency – Backed by Diamonds – September 8, 2017
- JAFCO Invests $15 Million USD in ICO Solution Company Tech Bureau – September 8, 2017
- Outlier Ventures deepens partnership with Imperial College for crypto-economic token design – September 8, 2017
- Touch Titans adopts Rivetz Next Generation Cybersecurity for Cryptocurrencies – September 8, 2017
- LAToken Launches Trades of Real Estate LAT backed by ETF – September 8, 2017
- EnvisionX Announces Latest Updates To Optimise The Supply Path – September 8, 2017
- EY, Guardtime And Industry Participants Launch The World’s First Marine Insurance Blockchain Platform – September 8, 2017
- Hybrid Intelligence: Several countries are discussing launching their own national cryptocurrencies – September 8, 2017
- DOVU works with KPMG to Set New Benchmark for Token Sales – September 8, 2017
- Ahoolee Shopping Search Engine Plans Token Sales – September 8, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Announces BETA and Upcoming Token Sale – September 8, 2017
- Crypto Valley Association Comes Out in Support for Careful ICO Regulation; Announces ICO Code of Conduct – September 8, 2017
- ICON Foundation Announces Token Sale for First Blockchain Designed for Real World Use – September 8, 2017
- DIY Patent Research Company LOCI Announces PreSale – September 8, 2017
- Snovio, Lead Generation and Sourcing Platform, Has Been Released – September 7, 2017
- Datum Plans Initial Token Offering, Want to Revolutionize the Business Model of Data – September 7, 2017
- BitJob Partners with Indorse to Transform the World of Work – September 7, 2017
- LAToken Launches Round II of its Token Sale – Open for US Citizens and Residents – September 7, 2017
- Lykke opens Latin American subsidiary in Mexico – September 7, 2017
- RefToken picks 2nd October date for limited presale – September 7, 2017
- Blockchain Company Populous announces £1 billion partnership with Luxure Global Citizen – September 7, 2017
- Swiss blockchain know-how comes to Russia – September 7, 2017
- Launch Pad for Tokenized Securities Aims To Disrupt Multi-Trillion Dollar Industry – September 7, 2017
- Pantera Capital To Invest in Maecenas Token Crowdsale – September 7, 2017
- Kinguin to offer decentralized game-trading platform built on blockchain technology – September 6, 2017
- ATLANT Platform: Major Alpha Release – September 6, 2017
- Perkins Coie Joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Legal Industry Working Group – September 6, 2017
- Nxt Redefines BYOB: Build Your Own Blockchain – September 6, 2017
- Sohomuse Partners With Malan Breton Tokenly For NY Fashion Week To Launch The First Blockchain-powered Digital Experience For The Fashion Industry – September 6, 2017
- TenX Joins Prestigious Enterprise Ethereum Alliance – September 6, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Social Network for Professionals, Announces Airdrop – September 6, 2017