Cryptocurrency payment becomes more and more popular because of its convenience and simplicity. There are two reasons why it is not widely used: unclear legal status and the fact that the majority of people does not have an opportunity to provide such payments. But this situation is about to gradually change. Thanks to Crypt2Pos – the platform that allows shops to connect their POS terminals to the cryptocurrency systems which allow to accept payments in the crypto currency and give customers the opportunity to pay for goods and services in crypto currency via a mobile application. In this case salesmen get cryptocurrency in their cryptocurrency wallet or bank account.
The Crypt2Pos platform can be used for the following operations:
– payments by crypto currency at any point where POS terminals
are connected to the Crypt2Pos platform;
– transfers to crypto-currency wallets or bank cards;
– conversion of various types of cryptocurrency;
The platform provides a number of functions for its clients that are available with use of mobile devices:
– payment for goods or services at any stores;
– a favorable exchange rate of virtual money;
– the ability to make direct transactions, payment through QR code with minimum commission for cryptocurrency transactions.
Advantages of Crypt2Pos platform
– ability to make payments with the most popular cryptocurrencies, with use of blockchain.info mobile wallet;
– usage of the best mining pools (faster transactions in Bitcoin);
– lowest commission for the exchange of cryptocurrency;
– possibility of launching various financial products and services on the basis of the project;
Destination of the token
350 million CRPOS tokens will be issued in the framework of ICO. This cryptocurrency not relate to securities, electronic finances, or other types of money — this is the type of payment for system commission.
TheBitcoinNews.com – Bitcoin News source since June 2011 –
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. TheBitcoinNews.com holds several Cryptocurrencies, and this information does NOT constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Everything on this website can be seen as Advertisment and most comes from Press Releases, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for any of the content of or from external sites and feeds. Sponsored posts are always flagged as this, guest posts, guest articles and PRs are most time but NOT always flagged as this. Expert opinions and Price predictions are not supported by us and comes up from 3th part websites.
Advertise with us : Advertise