The maintenance, tracking and verification of aircraft and pilot log records will never be easier after the launch of Aeron Register. The current system for logging training and flight hours is easily manipulated, as flight logs are mostly done on paper, with the numbers, signatures, and confirmation stamps all being done manually.
The point of a flight log is to monitor the progressive experience of a pilot. This is one of the ways that determines when a pilot can be licensed. As an example, to become a licensed private pilot, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires 40 flight hours to acquire experience and skill. Therefore, it is critical to ensure that the logs are authentic.
Aeron.aero has developed a solution to make flying safer for everyone.
Aeron’s solution relies on Blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized, hosting global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved.
A smart phone application will ultimately replace obsolete paper records and would gain a global acceptance, enabling a single point of reference for private pilots, aircraft owners and operators, aviation enthusiasts and general public interested in aircraft charters, leisure flights and pilot training.
Aeron will work with national aviation authorities and international agencies (e.g. EASA and FAA) to promote acceptance of the electronic log records based on Blockchain, as well as to demonstrate integrity, reliability and transparency of record keeping. That will take experience, connections, and resources. We welcome your interest and participation.
Please visit https://aeron.aero/ for additional information on services, business model and key events.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Richard Kastelein is the Founder, Publisher and Editor in Chief of industry leading online publication, Blockchain News, partner of token design and ICO architecture company Cryptoassets Design Group and co-founder and director at education company Blockchain Partners.
As a prominent keynote presenter, Kastelein has spoken on Blockchain at events in Gdansk, Beijing, Venice, Nanchang, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Minsk, Dubai, Antwerp, Eindhoven, Bucharest, Munich, Nairobi, Tel Aviv, Manchester, Brussels, Barcelona, San Meteo etc, where he helped spread the cause for Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and, consequently, has built a notable network in the scene.
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero – August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm – August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable – August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale – August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative – August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT – August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 – August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices – August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event – August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance – August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK – August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event – August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain – August 5, 2017
- 144,000 Free Spins up for grabs montly in BitStarz’s new Slot Battles! – August 5, 2017
- Stox Token Sale Raises $33 Million in 34 Hours – The Seventh Biggest of 2017 – August 4, 2017
- Swap Announces AIR Token Launch and AIRSWAP, a Decentralized, Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform – August 4, 2017
- investFeed Showcases First Version of Cryptocurrency-Based Social Investment Platform – August 3, 2017
- WePower Launches Blockchain-Powered Green Energy Platform and Token Sale – August 3, 2017
- DECENT Network introduces ATMChain – August 3, 2017
- Neufund Launches ICO Transparency Monitor to Judge ICOs Based on Smart Contract Design – August 3, 2017
- Bitfinex announces Ethfinex – a new community discussion and exchange platform for Ethereum crowdsales and tokens. – August 3, 2017
- Dutch Foundation Wants to Disrupt Charities Using Blockchain Technology – August 3, 2017
- Everex Officially Partners With Myanmar-based MicroMoney – August 3, 2017
- Tech Bureau Japan Launches Cryptocurrency Fundraising Medium, “COMSA” – August 3, 2017
- StreamSpace Token Generation Event to Support Innovative Film Distribution Platform – August 2, 2017
- Singapore Authorities Clarify Regulatory Position On ICOs – Securities in Some Cases – Following SEC Lead – August 2, 2017
- MyBit Blockchain Platform Is on a Mission to Unlock Billions in IoT Revenue – August 2, 2017
- Chinese Blockchain Association Aims to Regulate ICOs – August 2, 2017
- Waves Platform and Gazprombank Digital Enter Strategic Partnership – August 2, 2017
- Groupe Média TFO Launches The Development Of A Blockchain Prototype: A Solution To Credit The Rights Of Audiovisual Works’ Creators – August 2, 2017
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange announces Cyberhub Fintech as a new strategic partner – August 2, 2017
- Gideon Greenspan – MultiChain Launches Production-Ready Version 1.0 with Fourteen New Partners – August 2, 2017
- SilentNotary – Blockchain-Based Notary Chatbot Serves First Clients – August 2, 2017
- LAToken Implements Blockchain to Sell Fractions of Any Assets — From Real Estate to Art Objects – August 2, 2017
- TaaS contributes 215.3 BTC to SALT’s upcoming Token Generation Event – August 2, 2017
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Becomes World’s Largest Open-source Blockchain Initiative – August 2, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Project Roadmap – August 2, 2017
- Blockchain startup ETHLend introduces working capital finance for Initial Coin Offerings – August 2, 2017
- ATLANT Announces ICO for Revolutionary Blockchain-based Real Estate Platform – August 2, 2017
- Skycoin Launches A Vision for the New Internet – August 1, 2017
- Disrupting the $30Billion Event Ticketing Industry with Blockchain – KickCity announces ICO – July 31, 2017
- Decentralized Professional Network Indorse Gives Users The Power Of Their Data Back – July 31, 2017
- Fujitsu Cranks Up Transaction Processing on the Blockchain – July 31, 2017
- Wabi and Walimai – Solving China’s Food Safety Issues Through Blockchain – July 31, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation to Create a XEM Exchange – July 27, 2017
- Zeppelin Solutions Introduces ZeppelinOS: An Operating System for Smart Contract Applications – July 27, 2017
- Hash Rush, the First Hash-Powered Online Game to Launch Token Sale – July 26, 2017
- The US SEC Issues Investigative Report on ICOs and Token Sales – Calling Some Securities – July 26, 2017
- ACT, a Decentralized Autonomous Organization for Citizen Action, is using the Ether Cryptocurrency to support a Community Fighting Opencast Coal Mining in Wales – July 25, 2017
- Giant Pepe and Vitalik Buterin Busts Capture Attention as Uncensorable Art in Decentraland Alpha – July 25, 2017