Just like Uber did for shipping, Local World Forwarder (LWF) aims to change the concept of logistics with P2P and decentralization.The worlds first decentralized logistics platform, LWF has announced its ICO presale, which begins on Monday, October 23, 2017. [Note: This is a press release.] When someone thinks about logistics, the first companies thatcometo mind areDHL, UPS and, why not, Amazon or other major service providers involved in the global delivery system. More than 88%
Read More End Excerpt –>
Then follow us on Google News!
Just like Uber did for shipping, Local World Forwarder (LWF) aims to change the concept of logistics with P2P and decentralization. The world’s first decentralized logistics platform, LWF has announced its ICO presale, which begins on Monday, October 23, 2017.
[Note: This is a press release.]
When someone thinks about logistics, the first companies that come to mind are DHL, UPS and, why not, Amazon or other major service providers involved in the global delivery system. More than 88% of the world’s packages are managed by a third party company. They take the package forwarding it through one of these large companies. All this to get a profit from the final customer.
When Uber started they asked themselves: “why should transport be so expensive for people?” and: “how can we make a profit for us and for the citizen?” so Uber was born.
Well, for LWF it’s the same. We have noticed that in many countries in the world retail products are very difficult to find on time and at a good price against Europe / US’s main market; this due to a lot of reasons: protectionism, fear to ship in some countries, control of the price around the world by the big companies and of course the poor logistics services in the growing-up countries.
LWF will let users have a decentralized, clear and profitable environment where to safely build the first P2P-logistic-network.
50% of our profit will be shared as dividends with our token-holders!
What about our services?
LWF Core Services
Four services will make up the core of LWF:
- P2P-Freight Forwarding Services: The first service in the world that allows anyone to receive or send parcels across the globe. The first practical model for secure, decentralized logistics.
- P2P-Collecting Points: A service where users can have their parcels delivered by forwarders, who will keep them safe and ready for delivery. The forwarder will agree a preferred delivery time.
- Mobile APP: P2P Express Delivery: With the LWF mobile app, you can request same-day parcel deliveries from your place to a nearby destination via our forwarders!
- LWF-Internal Logistics Provider: The fully equipped LWF logistics base is now ready to provide all services and guarantees uninterrupted service 365 days a year. New services will be introduced every year.
LWF ICO Summary
The LWF ICO is the first ICO with a guaranteed buyback and 50% percent of company’s profits paid out to investors in dividends each month.
The terms of the ICO are as follows:
- Pre-sale start: 23 October (35% bonus)
- Pre-sale end: 06 November
- ICO start: 10 November (20%-10%-5% bonus)
- ICO end: 15 December
- Token price: 1$/1LWF
- Supply total: 30.000.000 LWF
There is no minimum required for investing and any unsold tokens will be burned.
For more information about Local World Forwarder or to learn more about the ICO please visit the LWF website or the ANN thread on BitcoinTalk. You can also talk to the LWF team on Twitter, in their Slack channel, or on Telegram.
- CEO and Advisors Request: [email protected]
- Marketing: [email protected]
- Tech: [email protected]
Images courtesy of LWF