MetaX is a Blockchain technology company driving development and adoption of open platforms for digital advertising. MetaX and ConsenSys have jointly created adChain, a Blockchain-based open protocol that’s programmable to the needs of the digital advertising industry. MetaX plans to launch a token sale for this platform June 26th.
The utility tokens grant holders the right to participate in the adChain platform. The sale will fund further product development and innovation to help streamline the $175 billion digital advertising supply chain that’s riddled with fraud and transparency issues.
“It’s been nearly two years of ideating and developing adChain to serve as a foundation for MetaX, and other developers, to build out Blockchain-aware solutions for the digital advertising industry. The June 26th sale is for adToken (ADT), a utility-based token used for participating in the adChain protocol,” said Ken Brook, co-founder and CEO of MetaX. “We will be applying the proceeds to the continued build-out of the adChain protocol and development of related decentralized applications – a core component of bringing this big vision to life.”
MetaX believes that to solve the digital advertising supply chain transparency issue it’s crucial to move away from dependencies on closed systems. The digital advertising ecosystem must instead embrace the development and adoption of a decentralized approach and truly open technology. Walled-gardens are largely to blame for the state of the industry and current initiatives are still wholly focused on creating more closed systems.
MetaX’s philosophy to build toward decentralization and develop on open platforms aligns squarely with the ethos behind Blockchain, and especially Ethereum.
“adChain offers a potential solution to address many of the fundamental flaws in digital advertising’s broken state. ConsenSys is extremely proud of the contribution we have made to the adChain protocol and look forward to continue our close collaboration alongside MetaX. We are genuinely excited about the utility of adToken and the transformative design patterns because open protocols like adChain represent a forward leap towards widespread Ethereum adoption,” said Mark D’Agostino, managing partner, ConsenSys Enterprise.
adChain is an open protocol on public Ethereum that allows for the building of decentralized and ad-centric applications for the $175 billion digital advertising ecosystem. The first solution of adChain is the adChain Registry, a smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain which stores domain names accredited as non-fraudulent by ADT holders. ADT holders will access a token-weighted voting mechanism through a user interface to vote on whether a publisher domain is fraudulent or non-fraudulent.
dApps (decentralized applications) utilizing the adChain protocol will enable advertisers and publishers to run campaigns that leverage the power of Ethereum, while maintaining the familiar user experience of legacy tools. These dApps will drive adoption across the thousands of advertisers, publishers and technology providers, in the digital advertising ecosystem.
Visit https://adtoken.com for more details on the adToken (ADT) mechanism and to download the newly released adChain white paper.
MetaX is a Los Angeles-based, Blockchain technology company driving development and adoption of open platforms for digital advertising. MetaX uses adChain to power ad-centric applications that allow the digital advertising supply chain to coordinate in a scalable, trustworthy and secure way. To sign up for company updates, please visit: http://metax.io/
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and custom software development consultancy building decentralized applications (dApps), enterprise solutions and developer tools for the Ethereum ecosystem. Powered by smart contracts and secured through encryption, our applications provide the benefits of transparency, auditability, and immutability that are unique to Blockchain-based solutions. For more information please go to https://consensys.net/.
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Richard Kastelein is the Founder, Publisher and Editor in Chief of industry leading online publication, Blockchain News, co-founder and director at education company Blockchain Partners and partner of token design and ICO architecture company Cryptoassets Design Group.
As a prominent keynote presenter, Kastelein has spoken on Blockchain at events in Gdansk, Amsterdam, Minsk, Dubai, Antwerp, Eindhoven, Bucharest, Munich, Nairobi, Tel Aviv, Manchester, Brussels, Barcelona. San Meteo etc, where he helped spread the cause for Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and, consequently, has built a notable network in the scene.
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded – May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 – May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! – May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency – May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes – May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale – May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain – May 30, 2017
- Everex Announces Mobile Blockchain-powered Microfinance And Fiat Transfer Platform – May 28, 2017
- $3.7 Million Collected in ICO on the Waves Blockchain Platform for Construction of Production Facility in Russia – May 28, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Aeternity to Launch Phase Two of Contribution Campaign on May 29th, 2017 – May 28, 2017
- Founder and CEO of eToro, Yoni Assia, Joins Bancor Protocol Advisory Board – May 25, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Exscudo Rolls Out EON Source Code On GitHub – May 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Binded Raises $950k in Seed Round to Democratize Copyright – May 24, 2017
- Waves launches Gatway for the Euro – May 23, 2017
- Netki Bitt Production Release Underway with Caribbean Financial Institution – May 23, 2017
- Kibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test Network – May 23, 2017
- Deloitte’s Blockchain Team Unveils Prototypes, Research and Alliances at Consensus 2017 – May 23, 2017
- Swiss e-government startup Procivis releases integrated e-identity platform – May 23, 2017
- Blockchain Wallet Jaxx Announces Massive Expansion – May 22, 2017
- ShapeShift Launches First Trustless Asset Portfolio Platform – May 22, 2017
- Status.im and Bancor Protocol Cut Deal to Issue Tokens From Smartphones – May 22, 2017
- FuturePerfect Lab Launches Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Security Convergence Project – May 21, 2017
- Storj Labs Claims Number Two ICO Spot With $20 Million Raised in Less than Six Hours – May 19, 2017
- Starta ICO Announces Crowdsale for Eastern European VC Vehicle on Waves Platform – May 19, 2017
- SingularDTV Announces New 11 Application Ecosystem – May 19, 2017
- Storj Labs Launches Token Sale – May 19, 2017
- CORION Announces Full-Service Blockchain Platform to Build and Manage Any Business – May 19, 2017
- Luxembourg Blockchain Group Incorporates Infrachain a.s.b.l. – May 18, 2017
- Fintech Investment Group Launches With AI Forex Trading Platform And Compcoin Digital Tokens Ahead Of Initial Coin Offering – May 18, 2017
- IBM and Chile’s Santiago Exchange to Deliver World’s First Securities Lending Blockchain Solution – May 18, 2017
- Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (SONM) announces ICO – May 18, 2017
- Digital Assess Wants to Use Blockchain Technology to Replace Paper Qualifications – May 18, 2017
- Aragon Smashes ICO Record Pulling in $25 million in 15 Minutes – May 18, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Bring Open Source Blockchain Technologies to Enterprise – May 17, 2017
- Wagerr (WGR) — Sports Betting on the Blockchain – May 17, 2017
- Avalon Life Puts Land Ownership on Blockchain, Launches GREEN EARTH ZERO Service with NEM Technology – May 17, 2017
- Swiss EY Team Joins Polybius Cryptobank as Advisors, ICO to Follow – May 17, 2017
- IOTA Announces $2 Million IOTA Ecosystem Fund – May 17, 2017
- Crypviser Blockchain-Based Encrypted Communication Platform Announces the ICO of CVCoin Tokens – May 17, 2017
- Blockchain App Puts An End To Medical Records Being Held To Ransom – May 17, 2017
- Report on Blockchain Start-up Marketing Maturity Shows Challenges and Opportunities Ahead – May 17, 2017
- BlockEx Partners With Winston Strawn to Leverage Blockchain for Bond Issuance – May 17, 2017
- US Brokerage Petitions SEC to Get Moving on ICOs – May 17, 2017
- Silicon Valley’s Boost VC to Invest in ICOs – May 16, 2017
- Aragon Partners with Leading Digital Asset Exchange ShapeShift Ahead of Highly Anticipated Token Sale – May 16, 2017
- LuxTrust and Cambridge Blockchain Announce Privacy-Protecting Identity Platform – May 15, 2017
- Sphre Partners with Airbitz to Power Secure Blockchain-Based Identity Management – May 15, 2017
- Furtherfield Gallery – Blockchain Art Exhibition London – May 12, 2017
- P2pfisy: An Innovative, Cross-sectoral Perspective On The Ongoing Disintermediation Of Financial Systems. – May 12, 2017
- How Exscudo Helps You To Store Cryptocurrencies – May 12, 2017