Snovio has announced the launch of its ICO on September, 19 2017 as a platform for lead generation and sourcing powered by blockchain technology.
Snovio basic idea
Snovio released its beta version in April 2017 and has already developed such features as:
- Email Verifier that checks email addresses to ensure that the email list is valid and bounce-free.
- LinkedIn Email Search used to find and save emails and more valuable data of LinkedInners.
- Domain Search through which the users can get access to emails along with names and job positions from various domains. It is reinforced with Prospect Search, Company Search and Linker (boolean search) being extremely handy when it comes to leads in specific fields.
Snovio CEO Alexis Kratko states that the platform aims to facilitate the process of lead generation and sourcing for all possible seekers of information. Snovio sees its mission in transforming the established methods of lead generation into the new decentralized one. The platform has been developed to provide the users with a constantly updated database of high-quality leads. To accomplish this, the crowdsourcing data collection method is used.
While building its database of people Snovio is evolving into a platform where both inbound and outbound techniques work hand in hand. Snovio team is working on data enrichment techniques and triggered email autoresponder/sender. Soon enough Snovio will start working on adding inbound lead acquisition and tracking technologies.
Snovio operating principle
Snovio’s crowdsourcing data collection technology is based on a decentralized network of an unlimited number of contributors who add new data to the systems using a chrome plugin dedicated to data collection and validating.
In contrast to traditional parsing methods, crowdsourcing is not limited to definite web sites or even just some of their parts. It allows users to collect data from various sources available across social networks or any website browsed.
In addition to this, the platform is based on blockchain technology and smart-contracts that ensure reliability and security of transactions for every participant of the process. All operations are stored in a dedicated log, so a user can track all the data required to make a decision.
All in all, Snovio is a kind of communication channel between hundreds of contributors and consumers looking for high-quality up-to-date leads.
Snovio token sale (ICO)
2,5 billion ethereum based SNOV tokens will be emitted, and 60% of them will be available for purchase within 30 days from the ICO launch date. The minimum goal is $5 million, and the maximum cap is $15 million. Through the ICO, Snovio is offering the investment community and interested individuals an opportunity to support the startup of a unique platform.
Investors will benefit in two ways. First, from profit that comes from fee per trade as tokens’ value grow. Second, more interesting for those working in the field of recruiting, sales and marketing, from exchanging tokens for actual Snovio’s services. It means that being a token holder one can buy necessary leads for tokens. The more token’s value grows, the more leads one can purchase per 1 SNOV token.
Meanwhile, Snovio contributors will explore the transparent and reliable revenue distribution model. Any activity of a contributor won’t go unnoticed thanks to the history log, where every operation will be saved and stored.
To encourage the contributors to add new lead information to and continuously update the existing data in the system, the reward is foreseen. Contributors will gain credits for their activity, and in case their data is purchased, the credits will be transformed in SNOV tokens.
Refer to the Snovio’s Whitepaper with detailed description of the technologies, roadmap, and all other technical information about the platform: https://tokensale.snov.io/docs/WhitePaperEn.pdf
More information about the upcoming ICO is available on official web page: https://tokensale.snov.io/ and social media pages:
- About the Author
- Latest Articles
About Richard Kastelein
Founder of industry publication Blockchain News, partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group (helped raise over $200m+), director of education company Blockchain Partners (Oracle Partner) and ICO event organiser at leading industry event CryptoFinancing (first ICO event in Europe) – Richard Kastelein is an award-winning publisher, innovation executive and entrepreneur. He sits on the advisory boards of half a dozen Blockchain startups and has written over 1200 articles on Blockchain technology and startups at Blockchain News and has also published pioneering articles on ICOs in Harvard Business Review and Venturebeat.
Kastelein has spoken (keynotes panels) on Blockchain technology in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Beijing, Brussels, Bucharest, Dubai, Eindhoven, Gdansk, Groningen, the Hague, Helsinki, London, Manchester, Minsk, Nairobi, Nanchang, San Mateo, Shanghai,Tel Aviv and Venice. His network is global and extensive.
He is a Canadian (Dutch/Irish/English/Métis) whose writing career has ranged from the Canadian Native Press (Arctic) to the Caribbean Europe. He’s written occasionally for Harvard Business Review, Wired, Venturebeat, The Guardian and Virgin.com and his work and ideas have been translated into Dutch, Greek, Polish, German and French.
A journalist by trade, an entrepreneur and adventurer at heart, Kastelein’s professional career has ranged from political publishing to TV technology, boatbuilding to judging startups, skippering yachts to marketing and more as he’s travelled for nearly 30 years as a Canadian expatriate living around the world.
In his 20s, he sailed around the world on small yachts and wrote a series of travel articles called, “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Seas’ travelling by hitching rides on yachts (1989) in major travel and yachting publications. He currently lives in Groningen, Netherlands where he’s raising three teenage daughters with his wife and sailing partner, Wieke Beenen.
- Snovio, Lead Generation and Sourcing Platform, Has Been Released – September 7, 2017
- Datum Plans Initial Token Offering, Want to Revolutionize the Business Model of Data – September 7, 2017
- BitJob Partners with Indorse to Transform the World of Work – September 7, 2017
- LAToken Launches Round II of its Token Sale – Open for US Citizens and Residents – September 7, 2017
- Lykke opens Latin American subsidiary in Mexico – September 7, 2017
- RefToken picks 2nd October date for limited presale – September 7, 2017
- Blockchain Company Populous announces £1 billion partnership with Luxure Global Citizen – September 7, 2017
- Swiss blockchain know-how comes to Russia – September 7, 2017
- Launch Pad for Tokenized Securities Aims To Disrupt Multi-Trillion Dollar Industry – September 7, 2017
- Pantera Capital To Invest in Maecenas Token Crowdsale – September 7, 2017
- Kinguin to offer decentralized game-trading platform built on blockchain technology – September 6, 2017
- ATLANT Platform: Major Alpha Release – September 6, 2017
- Perkins Coie Joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Legal Industry Working Group – September 6, 2017
- Nxt Redefines BYOB: Build Your Own Blockchain – September 6, 2017
- Sohomuse Partners With Malan Breton Tokenly For NY Fashion Week To Launch The First Blockchain-powered Digital Experience For The Fashion Industry – September 6, 2017
- TenX Joins Prestigious Enterprise Ethereum Alliance – September 6, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Social Network for Professionals, Announces Airdrop – September 6, 2017
- United Strengths: China and Russia create huge-powered ecosystem for crypto and blockchain innovations – September 6, 2017
- BlockMason Announces Second Application Ahead of Token Sale – September 5, 2017
- South Korea Plans to Crackdown on ICOs – September 4, 2017
- China Bans Initial Coin Offerings – Token Sales Declared Illegal By Seven Financial Regulators Today – September 4, 2017
- Anryze target $6 million in crowdsale for blockchain Speech Recognition Technology – September 4, 2017
- Decentralized Media Platform Snip to Launch Crowdsale – September 4, 2017
- Open Longevity Project: a Scientific Approach to Conquer Aging – September 3, 2017
- SEC Pushes ICO to End ICO – Protostarr Shutting Down Midway of Token Sale – September 2, 2017
- bitJob, A Global, Decentralized Marketplace for Student Employment, powered by Ethereum engages WINGS for Price Discovery and Social Engagement – September 1, 2017
- Swarm, a Collaborative Ownership Platform for Real Assets Engages WINGS for Price Discovery and Evaluation – August 31, 2017
- Lykke Partners with CryptoTax – August 31, 2017
- Monaco Launches Mobile App to Bring Cryptocurrencies to Every Wallet – August 31, 2017
- Starta Accelerator Launches Program for Blockchain Startups – August 31, 2017
- CrowdWiz, Decentralized Crowd Wisdom Investment Platform Announces ICO – August 30, 2017
- Veridium Labs Launches Token Sale, Creating Global Marketplace for Carbon Credits Natural Capital – August 30, 2017
- Modum Announces its Pharma Supply Chain ITO starting September 1, 2017 – August 30, 2017
- DECENT Expands Offices To New York City – August 30, 2017
- Aragon, the Decentralized Management Platform, Introduces Transparency Framework – August 30, 2017
- Pro-Blockchain European leader in Drop Catching, DomRaider, announces its ICO Campaign. – August 30, 2017
- Blockchain System Successfully Deployed To Revolutionise The Logistics Industry Marine Transport International Announces A Successful Pilot Of Blockchain Technology – August 30, 2017
- Microsoft Announces Blockchain Governance Framework – Coco – August 30, 2017
- Kik Announces Highly Anticipated Token Distribution Event – August 29, 2017
- Chinese Regulators Ponder Crackdown on Token Sales – ICOs – August 29, 2017
- Worldcore Payment Institution Announces ICO – August 28, 2017
- Ninth Edition of d10e Conference To Host The First Official Blockchain Investors Consortium Gathering and ICO Pitch Competition – August 27, 2017
- Crypto Analysis Engine Trackr Raises nearly $150K – ICO is currently LIVE with a 10% bonus! – August 27, 2017
- Aimwise to Launch ICO – August 26, 2017
- DOVU, Blockchain Powered Mobility, Backed by InMotion Ventures, Powered by Jaguar Land Rover – August 25, 2017
- Using IOTA’s Blockless Distributed Ledger – Paragon to Build Verifiable Supply Chain Solutions for Cannabis Industry – August 25, 2017
- KyberNetwork Rewards Early Community with Token Structure and ICO – August 25, 2017
- TrueFlip Now Open For Business On HitBTC – August 25, 2017
- Doc.ai Announces First Blockchain-Enabled Natural Language Processing Platform For Quantified Biology – August 25, 2017
- Popular Online eSports Prediction Platform HeroSphere Announces Token Sale – August 25, 2017