Large investors have grabbed a big piece of the Cardano pie. Whales’ share of total ADA in circulation is at a two-year high.
- Cardano investors holding more than ten million ADA currently hold 46.6 percent of the total in circulation.
- This puts Cardano whales’ share of ADA supply at a two-year high, data service provider Santiment announced in a tweet.
- However, the increase is not entirely due to private investors, it said. A “large portion of these addresses” are “owned by exchanges,” Santiment said.
- The ADA share price is tentatively turning positive after a poor weekly performance.
- Up 0.6 percent in the last 24 hours, the eighth-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is trading at $0.95 as of press time.
- The balance of the last two weeks: sobering. The ADA price has lost around 20 percent of its value in the past 14 days.
Picture by Pixabay
TheBitcoinNews.com – Bitcoin News source since June 2011 –
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. TheBitcoinNews.com holds several Cryptocurrencies, and this information does NOT constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Everything on this website can be seen as Advertisment and most comes from Press Releases, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for any of the content of or from external sites and feeds. Sponsored posts are always flagged as this, guest posts, guest articles and PRs are most time but NOT always flagged as this. Expert opinions and Price predictions are not supported by us and comes up from 3th part websites.
Advertise with us : Advertise
Our Social Networks: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Reddit Telegram Twitter Youtube