April 29 at 15:00 GMT +9 starts the first round of the IEO of W12. In total, 5 international exchanges were selected: Coinbene, Sistemcoin, Hanbitco, BitInka and Digital Price. The first round will start simultaneously on Coinbene, Sistemcoin and Digitalprice. A limited number of tokens will be on sale at prices ranging from 0.0003255 to 0.00042 ETH.
Listing of the W12 token will take place immediately after the completion of the IEO in May, 2019.
To participate in the IEO, you must complete the following steps:
1. Select an exchange from the list of exchanges on which the IEO will be held and create an account on one of the exchanges: Coinbene, Bitinka, Sistemkoin, Digitalprice or Hanbitco.
2. Transfer funds to your account balance on the selected exchange.
3. On April 29 at 15:00 GMT +9, place an order to buy W12 on the selected exchange from the W12 IEO page.
Awards and recognition:
- The best blockchain project and first place at the World Blockchain Forum in New York
- Finalist of the ICO Race in Switzerland
Earlier, on March 15, W12 successfully completed its Token Sale and raised 8900 ETH. The main reason for the success was that the project has already a working product and promising development plans. Also, W12 has a strong community of 100,000+ users in 20 languages, 21,000 registered users, and 10,000 W12 token holders.
By the end of 2020, W12 plans to attract 100,000,000 USD for projects on W12 platform powered by W12 technology.
About the company
W12 is creating a decentralized infrastructure in which trust between the parties is not required, all processes are controlled by algorithms. They are automated and completely transparent.
The W12 protocol uses:
– Blockchain technology for tokenization of objects, increasing liquidity, ensuring transparency and targeting of transactions;
– smart contracts to automate the fundraising process and reduce costs;
– oracles to verify and digitize information from the real world, monitor the fulfillment of the terms of the contract, monitor the implementation of the main stages of the project roadmap;
– a platform for automated fundraising for projects without initial costs and special technical knowledge.
Platforms based on W12 technology:
- Crowdfunding platform for charity and social projects;
- Crowdfunding platform for launching sustainable development projects (W12 Launchpad);
- Platform for collecting signatures for petitions on the blockchain (social initiatives);
- Real Estate Tokenization Platform;
- ICO / STO platform;
- Platform for the tokenization of goods and services supplied in the future (collective purchase with discounts).
1. The first version of the W12 protocol, which allows issuing funds to projects in parts upon achievement of results, is ready, has passed an audit, and is already in use;
2. The version of the W12 protocol using oracles is ready and is undergoing an audit;
3. The platform for pre-sale ICOs / IEOs with the issuance of funds to projects in parts upon achievement of results is ready. Over 30 project contracts have been signed;
4. The platform for charity and social projects based on the W12 protocol and the blockchain accounting service are ready (available at w12.io);
5. The pilot version of the real estate tokenization platform based on the W12 protocol is ready (available at crowdbuilding.io);
6. The service petitions on the blockchain is under development and slated for launch in Q2 of 2019;
7. The launchpad for launching sustainable development projects with the pay only when done function is under development and slated for launch in Q3 of 2019;
8. The platform for trading product tokens based on the W12 protocol is under development and slated for launch in Q4 of 2019;
9. The platform for STOs and Tokenized Real Estate Trade is slated for launch in Q2 and Q3 of 2020.
TheBitcoinNews.com – Bitcoin News source since June 2011 –
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. TheBitcoinNews.com holds several Cryptocurrencies, and this information does NOT constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Everything on this website can be seen as Advertisment and most comes from Press Releases, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for any of the content of or from external sites and feeds. Sponsored posts are always flagged as this, guest posts, guest articles and PRs are most time but NOT always flagged as this. Expert opinions and Price predictions are not supported by us and comes up from 3th part websites.
Advertise with us : Advertise