The inflation rate is out of control. An automated inflation index on Chainlink wants to make sure that at least the correct figures are transmitted.
- Truflation is the name of a new, decentralized inflation index on Chainlink.
- Unlike the basket of goods used for the harmonized consumer price index, the Truflation index incorporates daily price data.
- The background is a call by ex-Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan from May last year. He had asked Web3 developers to work on such an index. Truflation made the race.
- The different calculation methodology of the index then produces different figures than the official inflation rate. According to the Truflation index, the inflation rate is currently 13.5 percent.
- According to official figures, however, inflation in the USA is only 7.9 percent.
TheBitcoinNews.com – Bitcoin News source since June 2011 –
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. TheBitcoinNews.com holds several Cryptocurrencies, and this information does NOT constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Everything on this website can be seen as Advertisment and most comes from Press Releases, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for any of the content of or from external sites and feeds. Sponsored posts are always flagged as this, guest posts, guest articles and PRs are most time but NOT always flagged as this. Expert opinions and Price predictions are not supported by us and comes up from 3th part websites.
Advertise with us : Advertise