The crypto exchanges are seething. With over 25,000 Bitcoin sold, the biggest BTC sell-off in five weeks occurred.
- Crypto exchanges saw the highest BTC withdrawal in five weeks from April 13 to 14, analytics service Santiment announced in a tweet.
- According to the report, a total of 25,878 bitcoin were “moved by the exchanges.”
- This was “the largest difference between outflow and inflow in five weeks,” it said.
- “Historically, large amounts of BTC withdrawn from exchanges cause prices to rise when the pattern continues for a few days,” Santiment said.
- The buying frenzy has bounced off the bitcoin price so far.
- Bitcoin is down 1.7 percent on the day, and the cryptocurrency is down about seven percent for the week.
Picture by Pixabay
TheBitcoinNews.com – Bitcoin News source since June 2011 –
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. TheBitcoinNews.com holds several Cryptocurrencies, and this information does NOT constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Everything on this website can be seen as Advertisment and most comes from Press Releases, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for any of the content of or from external sites and feeds. Sponsored posts are always flagged as this, guest posts, guest articles and PRs are most time but NOT always flagged as this. Expert opinions and Price predictions are not supported by us and comes up from 3th part websites.
Advertise with us : Advertise