The EXMO cryptocurrency platform announces the integration of the globally recognized payment system – Skrill. The platform’s users have been enabled to make deposits to their accounts on the exchange in USD, EUR, PLN via Visa and MasterCard with immediate effect.
The Skrill payment system is being recognized worldwide due to its high level of security and the rapidity of its transactions.
- Today we are happy to announce about the integration of the Skrill payment system, which has been included to the TOP world payment system. From now on the platform’s users can buy cryptocurrency for dollars (USD), euro (EUR), and Polish zloty (PLN) via Skrill. Rapid Transfer, a secure online payments method, is a core feature and key advantage of the Skrill system, says Ivan Petuhovskii, co-founder of the EXMO platform.
What is special about Rapid Transfer? The user data is never saved anywhere and is always encrypted by the bank, at which the user’s account are opened. Consequently, the transactions within Rapid Transfer system are distinguished by the highest degree of security.
The use of Skrill provides a range of benefits, these are:
- Wide range of methods to credit the Skrill wallet;
- Immediate funds transfer;
- High level of payment security;
- Immediate Wallet crediting on the platform from your personal bank account, without leaving the EXMO site.
EXMO strives to maximize the quality of its services for its regular users. This is why the TOP-cryptocurrencies, as well as the deposit/withdrawal instruments for fiat currencies will be integrated to the platform in the nearest future.
Information about EXMO:
More than 1 mln users worldwide trust EXMO. According to the official rating bitcoinity.org, EXMO holds the 10th position among the TOP cryptocurrency exchanges from all around the world. Remember that starting from the March 2018, depositing in EUR, USD, PLN via Visa and MasterСard without card verification has been enabled on the EXMO cryptocurrency exchange along with other popular payment instruments.
TheBitcoinNews.com – leading Bitcoin News source since 2012
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites and feeds. Guest posts, articles or PRs are not always flagged as this!