Digital advertising is an ever-present phenomenon in today’s digital environment.
The value that it brings to business owners and service providers cannot be questioned. However, the mode of execution and the associated discomfort caused upon target audiences are areas of the industry that call for attention. Also improper are the extortionate fees paid to the large centralized intermediaries by advertisers just to get their messages across.
Facebook advertising cost in the U.S. can range from $0.31 to $0.61+ per click, depending on your industry, the size of your audience, the quality of your ad, and the time of year you buy your ads. Same goes with Google in terms of specialization but with variations in cost. In all of these, the chunk of the revenue goes to these platforms while the publishers and content creators go home with almost nothing.
In other words, both the advertiser and the publisher are getting hammered by the ad network.
Effective industry disruption
Decentralized advertising as a solution appears to hold the promise of breaking the existing monopoly by mega companies like Google and Facebook as mentioned above.
However, overhauling the entire advertising industry is no doubt an uphill task. This is why platforms like BAT that gives content creators the opportunity to earn revenue directly aren’t very popular yet.
Considering the psychology of human behavior, it is easier to administer change in the middle of a familiar territory rather than creating a whole new environment. Therefore, instead of creating new browsers and trying to drive internet users away from their familiar zones, Kind Ads focuses on an entirely different approach.
The new blockchain project on the block, Kind Ads has raised $20MM in a private round to will cut out the middle men, but most important disrupt and improve the model of advertising. From having a domain rating score which protects advertisers and to leverage newer technology such as push notifications or chatbots, advertising can now be done in a way which isn’t as irritating and doesn’t ruin the user experience.
The end result will be more revenues to publishers, better targeted ads to the user and more effectiveness to advertisers.
The average conversion rate of a pop-up form, be it a welcome mat, a slider, or a pop-up form of any kind is between 1.95% and 2.9%. This means that for every 100 people who see a pop-up ad, about 97 of them are either irritated or simply uninterested to say the least. Kind Ads is focused on cleaning up this mess and making the internet more kind to its users. Therefore, these pop-ups and other forms of advertising nuisance will be replaced with more appropriate channels.
For publishers, this project is focused on delivering appropriate and timely rewards while delivering their services through better organized channels. Instead of having any kind of banners littering publishers’ web pages and ineffective pop-ups as described above, Kind Ads will provide the avenue publishers can start showing users relevant ads through channels that are more friendly and less irritating, like push notifications and emails.
Introducing self-controlled processes
With this new system, advertisers can achieve a more effective cost saving mechanism that cuts out the middlemen completely. Kind Ads also gives more control over the advertising processes and cuts of the ineffective systems that currently exist in the industry. This project takes the message directly to the intended targets in a more respectful manner and effectively maximizing the resources in terms of money spent on advertising.
The good thing about blockchain technology is that every participant is a stakeholder and has the opportunity to earn revenue. The general revenue distribution of Kind Ads is such that 85% of all ad dollars will go to the publishers. The remaining 15% will be allocated by Kind Ads to a reward pool that benefits the users and app partners. This will change the entire colouration of the industry, disrupting the monopolistic market and open up the entire advertising ecosystem for improved and more civilized participation.
TheBitcoinNews.com – Bitcoin News source since 2012
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. TheBitcoinNews.com holds several Cryptocurrencies, and this information does NOT constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Everything on this website can be seen as Advertisment and most comes from Press Releases, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for any of the content of or from external sites and feeds. Sponsored or guest posts, articles and PRs are NOT always flagged as this. Expert opinions and Price predictions are not supported by us and comes up from 3th part websites.
Advertise with us : Advertise