In the first month of 2020, it has been announced that several cryptocurrency events will take place in various regions of the world.
The Digital Money Forum
Event date: 07 – 10 January 2020
Event location: Las Vegas, USA
The Digital Money Forum is a three-day conference and reception which will welcome up to 1000 delegates to discuss how various forms of digital money, including cryptos, will shape the financial space.
This conference will be presenting some of the emergent products in fintech, crypto, blockchain, and ICO communities.
The Genesis Block 2020
Event date: 9- 10 January 2020
Event location: Bengaluru, India
Topics that will be tacked at the conference include Bitcoin’s future direction, adoption of Bitcoin scaling options, and the development of next-gen dapps and smart contracts on Lightning Network.
Other subjects will include cybersecurity, DeFi, regulation, as well as smart contracts.
The event will have the following speakers:
- Nischal Shetty, Co-founder & CEO, WazirX;
- Michael Nye, Co-founder, Titan Ventures Host, Evolvement Podcast;
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder & COO, Matic Network;
- Hartej Sawhney, Co-Founder, Hosho, Co-Founder, Gado, Advisor, Pink Sky Capital;
- Nitin Sharma, VC & Co-founder, Incrypt;
- Sathvik Vishwanath, Co-founder & CEO, Unocoin;
- Liam Robertson, CEO, Alphabit Fund;
- Mason Borda, CEO, Tokensoft;
- Shantanu Sharma, creator and host, Hard Fork;
- Sunil Aggarwal, Philosopher-Entrepreneur & Author of “Bitcoin Magnet” book.
Washington Elite AI & Blockchain Summit
Event date: 14 – 15 January 2020
Event location: Miami Beach, USA
Washington Elite AI & Blockchain Summit will provide a rich learning experience for those interested in various ranging from self-sovereign identity and space to augmented reality, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, STO’s, and blockchain.
The following people will be speaking at the event:
- Charles Hoskinson, CEO and Founder at IOHK and Cardano;
- Mihaela Ulieru, president at IMPACT Institute for Digital Economy;
- Stefan Rust, CEO at Bitcoin.com;
- Nick Spanos, founder at Bitcoin Center.
The North American Bitcoin Conference
Event date: 15 – 17 January 2020
Event location: James L. Knight Center, Miami, USA
The North American Bitcoin Conference is a cryptocurrency event that will welcome 1000 delegates to get involved in engaging discussions about different topics, including blockchain technology, Bitcoin, crypto, ICOs, token sale mechanisms, investing, regulation, startups, and many more.
The event is part of the World Blockchain Forum: Investments & ICOs, and it will be hosted in sunny Miami.
- Francis X. Suarez, Mayor Of Miami;
- Nick Spanos, crypto pioneer;
- Bobby Lee, Ballet | Founder & Ceo;
- Jon Najarian, Co-Founder & Partner at Market Rebellion and Battlefin;
- Marco Santori, President Of Blockchain.Com;
- Bill Barhydt, Ceo & Founder At Abra;
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-Founder At Tezos And Coase;
- Alex Tapscott, Co-Author Of Blockchain Revolution, The Tapscott Group;
- Brian Hoffman, Ceo Of Ob1;
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Pioneer;
- Craig Sellars, Co-Founder At Tether | Blockchain Philosopher;
- Veronica Mcgregor, Chief Legal Officer Of Shapeshift;
- Stefan Rust, Ceo At Com.
Crypto Finance Conference 2020
Event date: 15 – 17 January 2020
Event location: St Moritz, Switzerland
The Crypto Finance Conference is a highly private event reserved only to investors from the cryptocurrencies and blockchain space.
Both private and institutional investors will be able to congregate and interact with some of the leading names form the crypto and blockchain industry.
This 3-day conference is an educational event that will also feature investment and networking opportunities in enchanting St. Moritz in the Swiss mountains.
The following speakers will be attending the cryptocurrency event:
- Cameron Winklevoss, President, Gemini;
- Tyler Winklevoss, CEO, Gemini;
- Eva Kaili, MEP Chair of STOA, European Parliament;
- Michael Sung, Founder & Co-Director, Fudan Fanhai Fintech Research Center;
- Bill Tai, Board Member, Chair of Board Strategy Committee, Bitfury;
- Bob McElrath, Blockchain Architect, Fidelity Digital Assets;
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer, CoinShares Capital;
- Andy Bromberg, President & Co-founder, CoinList;
- Michael Sonnenshein, Managing Director, Grayscale Investments.
Geneva Blockchain Congress
Event date: 20 January 2020
Event location: Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland
The Geneva Blockchain Congress is a top-tier event where pressing topics from the blockchain space will be addressed.
Nearly 1000 delegates will participate in engaging discussions regarding legality, governance, and ethics which apply to the blockchain space. The list of speakers was not available at the time of writing this article.
Fintech & Blockchain Conference Bangalore
Event date: 20 January 2020
Event location: Hotel Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, Bengaluru, India
Fintech & Blockchain Conference will serve as a learning experience for those interested in real-life applications of Blockchain in engineering, administration, management, and education.
The following speakers will be present:
- Damodaran, Professor at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore;
- Ashish Chandra, Director at aXess Labs, Open Banking API & Hackathon;
- Divya Gupta Lamba, Project manager, Business Transformation |Societe Generale Global Solution Centre;
- Mukesh M Hegde, Vice President – Digital Strategy | iNurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd.;
- Naresh Kumar Bathala, Lead Systems Architect | VISA;
- Rahul Saria, Head of Finance | Vedantu;
- Rohit Taneja, Director of Product & Engineering | Wibmo;
- Sanil Kumar D, Head Architect | Huawei Technologies India;
- Sunil Aggarwal, Director |TalentSprint;
- Vijay Kumar, AI and Blockchain consultant |Blockchain and AI startup.
European Blockchain Convention
Event date: 20 – 21 January 2020
Event location: Barcelona, Spain
European Blockchain Convention Barcelona is a one-day event that will welcome over 600 tech innovators, regulators, investors, CEOs, developers and magnates from various industries related to blockchain.
The event will be analyzing the real-life use cases of blockchain and DLT applied to industries such as energy, government, finance, supply chain, insurance, healthcare, and retail.
The following people will be taking the stage at the cryptocurrency event:
- Stefan Junestrand, CEO and Co-Founder of Grupo Tecma Red;
- Mariya Gabriel, EU Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society;
- Pavel Kravchenko, Co-Founder of Distributed Labs.
Crypto 2020 Summit
Event location: 29 – 31 January 2020
Event location: Online
This one-of-a-kind event is hosted online will unite over 50 of the top crypto experts in the world.
The experts will impart their wisdom on crypto and why 2020 will be the year of cryptocurrencies. The event will also feature the top projects for 2020.
Below is the partial list of speakers that will be present at the cryptocurrency event:
- Joey Krug, Co-Chief Investment Officer at Pantera Capital, Core Developer on Augur, Co-Founder at Eco, and AngelList Syndicate;
- Mariano Conti, Head of Smart Contracts at the Maker Foundation;
- Roger Ver, Chairman and Founder, Bitcoin.com;
- John Kim, Litecoin Foundation;
- Tone Vays, CryptoTrader & Consultant;
- Loi Luu, Co-founder & CEO, Kyber Network;
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO and Founder, Celsius Network;
- Mance Harmon, Co-Founder and CEO, Hedera Hashgraph;
- Jordan Earls, Co-founder & Lead Developer, Qtum.
This has been our list with the best cryptocurrency events that are scheduled to take place in January 2020. Be sure to book your tickets in advance or to be online at the time of the streaming summit.
Featured image: CSO online
coindoo.com is author of this content, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites.
TheBitcoinNews.com is here for you 24/7 to keep you informed on everything crypto. Like what we do? Tip us some BAT
Send Tip now!