TRON is one of those rare cryptocurrencies that have been executing nearly everything according to plan since the very moment of introduction to this gargantuan cryptocurrency market. Even before TRON was tokenized in September 2017, the TRX team had published a comprehensive whitepaper where they discussed the plans of this currency in the next few years to minuscule details. This transparency is, de facto, one of the most prominent reasons behind its meteoric rise as the traders across the globe are always aware of what is currently going on with this coin. This feature invariably makes this cryptocurrency a much safer option to invest rather than the capricious coins like Bitcoin.
From the very beginning, TRON team has been making various technical developments incessantly for the convenience of their users in accessing various entertainment contents with ease form any corner of the world. TRX is currently in its Odyssey2 phase after the ceremonious Mainnet launch on 31st May of this year. Here, you would find out the latest developments that occurred in the past week and how it would impact the future of TRX holders.
Major Technical Developments:
TRON’s development team constantly works on the three specific entities of its technical architecture and make changes accordingly. As per the last weekly report that covered the events from the 2nd to the 8th of June, 2018, quite a few upgrades have been successfully implemented in TRON’s structure, consensus, and wallet.
- Structural Updates: The RPC (Remote Procedure Call) interface has been causing some problems inside TRON’s structure by consuming too much resource. Last week, this interface was successfully removed without any undesirable consequence which effectively reduced the inordinate consumption of a valuable resource. The team is currently working on the transaction duplicate check procedure for the storage layer along with the development of Hot-standby function. Furthermore, the incessant debugging and stress test process are in progress as well.
- Consensus Updates: The entire consensus paradigm underwent a few conspicuous changes in the past week for the overall improvement of the system. One of the major notable additions to the consensus is the successful implementation of multiple payment methods. The newly designed consensus is likely to be more user-friendly and convenient to the TRX holders around the world. Also, the team is currently working tirelessly on a few more projects such as keeping track of the voting time during the maintenance period and ameliorating the relevant documents.
- Wallet Updates: TRON wallet underwent some major changes during the previous week. The wallet key store that the development team had been working on for quite a few weeks was finally tested and supported on the TRON ecosystem without causing any predicament. Besides this, the work on the optimization function of browser wallets is still in progress. Notably, the debugging process of the wallet is not mentioned in this week’s report which bespeaks that all the compilation error issues had been taken care of permanently.
Major Community Updates:
After the mainnet launch, TRON Super Representative Election seems to have taken the center stage. Many companies and organizations across the globe have been enlisting themselves for several weeks to take part in this election. The last week was not an exception as well. The major organizations that have included their names in the past week include:
- Infinity Stones: A silicon valley based company that specializes in offering cloud management services along with various security solutions for blockchain protocols. The core team of this company consists of people with veritably strong academic background with degrees from renowned institutions. The team also consists of employees who previously worked for Google. This company was enlisted on the 2nd of June.
- Dexnode: A company that endeavors to extend the influence of blockchain various industries. This company was also enlisted for Super Representative on the 2nd of June.
- Hello World: Hello World is a reputed software company that aims to create a new and innovative platform for designing various software programs. This company announced their participation for this event on the 3rd of June.
- Community Node: A cloud-based node that focuses on reliability and uptime. Community Node made their announcement on the 3rd of June.
Besides these organizations, Charity Compassion, D2F, and many others are running for this election which is about to take place shortly.
Acquiring Ownership of BitTorrent:
When it comes to entertainment, Torrent websites have a considerable impact on the global entertainment contents. On June 11, software company BitTorrent Inc. was officially sold to the CEO of TRON, Justin Sun. Speculators are expecting a stark rise in TRON’s price after this phenomenon.
Current State of TRON:
As of 12th June 2018, TRON holds the 10th position on Coinmarketcap with a market capitalization of approximately 3.1 billion and a price nearly equivalent to $0.048. As per the price chart for the past 24 hours, the trend is discernably upward.
TRON has been one of the best performing coins since the beginning of this year and with continuous developments, this coin now has an even stronger influence on the cryptocurrency market. So, if this coin is able to justify its whitepaper in its actions, TRX holders can expect a secure and lucrative future.
For the latest cryptocurrency news, join our Telegram!
Disclaimer: This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Global Coin Report and/or its affiliates, employees, writers, and subcontractors are cryptocurrency investors and from time to time may or may not have holdings in some of the coins or tokens they cover. Please conduct your own thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Image courtesy of Pexels
The post TRON Developments after Mainnet Launch: Can TRX Holders Feel Secure about TRON’s Future? appeared first on Global Coin Report.
Globalcoinreport.com/ is author of this content, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites.
TheBitcoinNews.com is here for you 24/7 to keep you informed on everything crypto. Like what we do? Tip us some Satoshi with the exciting new Lightning Network Tippin.me tool!