The Brave Browser launches the action Brave Ads, in which Internet users are rewarded for consuming advertising with BAT.
Brave browser is unstoppable
This is related to the success of the Brave Browser, whose native token is BAT. Brave reached the milestone of 20 million downloads on the Google Playstore last month. User numbers increased from January 2018 to January 2019, from one million to 5.5 million active users. A growth rate of 450 percent!
Brave’s goal is to build a better online advertising system that will protect the privacy of Internet users. BAT, an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum (ETH) network, is used as a currency that allows consumers to reward websites for their content.
To be able to accept such payments, however, websites or YouTube channels must first sign up as a Brave Publisher. As BATGrowth.com shows, the Brave Publisher registrations are currently going through the roof.
70,000 creators, 18,000 web pages, and 7,000 twitch streamer are already here. This month even the big American newspaper The Los Angeles Times registered.
The digital library Achive.org had already registered two years ago. As the website recently reported, over 9,000 BATs (over 3,500 euros) have been donated over time.
Brave Ads finally started
Today, the long-awaited Brave Ads feature for the desktop browser also went live. Among others, the news site Vice and the trading company eToro have already been acquired as partners. You pay for advertising, which users of the browser can voluntarily view.
If they decide to participate, they receive a whopping 70 percent of the revenue, which can then be distributed to different Brave Publishers as desired. The remaining 30 percent will scratch Brave. Unlike traditional Internet advertising, the privacy of users is preserved and their surfing activities are not tracked across websites.
However, if you do not want to see any ads at all, you can also refrain from participating in Brave Ads and continue to use the browser regularly with its built-in ad-blocker.
TheBitcoinNews.com – Bitcoin News source since June 2011 –
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. TheBitcoinNews.com holds several Cryptocurrencies, and this information does NOT constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
Everything on this website can be seen as Advertisment and most comes from Press Releases, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for any of the content of or from external sites and feeds. Sponsored posts are always flagged as this, guest posts, guest articles and PRs are most time but NOT always flagged as this. Expert opinions and Price predictions are not supported by us and comes up from 3th part websites.
Advertise with us : Advertise
Our Social Networks: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Reddit Telegram Twitter Youtube