ARCHOS launched this summer its first hardware wallet made in France, the Safe-T mini. Hardware wallets are the safest way to manage and trade cryptocurrencies, and ARCHOS Safe-T mini allows the user to:
- Isolate its cryptographic keys (offline) to protect its assets
- Send / receive payment securely
- Check its account securely
- If user loses its Safe-T Mini, he can recover its coins using its 24-word recovery seed
The ARCHOS Safe-T mini is compatible with Electrum and MyCrypto. It supports more than 75% of total marketcap of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. A dedicated R&D team is working to add new currencies compatibilities, so there will be more to come!
Use the voucher “bitcoinnews” to get a 15% rebate:
- On ARCHOS store: https://www.archos.com/_ngz/redirect/index.html?item=store-archos-safe-t-mini
TheBitcoinNews.com – leading Bitcoin News source since 2012
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites and feeds. Sponsored Guest posts, articles or PRs are not always flagged as this!
Do you want see your PR or Guest post here? Advertise with us : Advertise