The biggest giveaway in crypto just concluded its third edition today. After two successful rounds, the third round showed why the popularity of FreeBitco.in’s provably fair algorithm is justified.
In Round 2, User 13562178 was the lucky winner, holding 200,000+ tickets in the draw. However, in Round 3, User 38048549 clinched the top prize holding only 1,626 tickets out of a total of 5.5 million tickets distributed. That’s some luck!
This is down to FreeBitco.in’s truly random, proprietary lucky draw algorithm, where anyone can win even if they hold just one ticket.
The Lambo Goes to…
The Win a Lambo Golden Ticket Contest Round 3 at FreeBitco.in concluded on 25th October. The draw was held on 26th October, and User 38048549 emerged the lucky winner. With 1,626 tickets, the user had a winning chance of as low as 0.00029%!
The winner has two options to choose from: a Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 or 15.27 BTC ($200,000 in BTC deposited directly into their FreeBitco.in account).
What would you choose? Well, you can find out for yourself…
Win a Lambo Round 4 Has Begun!
If you’re new to the Golden Ticket Lamborghini Giveaway, here’s a small guide to help you get started:
In May 2019, FreeBitco.in, the world’s oldest-existing bitcoin faucet, organized the biggest giveaway in crypto – the Win a Lambo Golden Ticket Contest.
Here are the steps to participate in the contest:
- Create an account on FreeBitco.in.
- Collect Free BTC or deposit BTC into FreeBitco.in wallet.
- Play the HI-LO dice game, or bet on events.
- For every 0.005 BTC wagered in total on both the dice game or the event betting page, the user gets 1 Golden Ticket.
- Golden Tickets can also be bought for 25,000 Satoshi each.
- Collect as many Golden Tickets as possible to increase the chances of winning a Lamborghini.
- After the contest ends, a provably fair lottery drawing will be conducted to pick the lucky winner.
No sooner did Round 3 end that Round 4 began, and it’s already off to a cracking start!
Within hours, almost 100,000 tickets have already been distributed. The contest ends in the last week of April, so you have time to start stocking up on Golden Tickets.
Want to get your hands on Crypto’s Biggest Prize? Play now!