Decentralized search engine, Presearch, announces crowdsale on July 25, 2017 following a successful pre-sale as it prepares to disrupt the world of closed and opaque search engines.
July 3rd, 2017, Midland, Ontario, Canada – Presearch is an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with PSTs (PreSearch Tokens) for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform. Presearch believes that creating a new, transparent search engine is fundamental to the future of the open Internet. Presearch has an innovative go-to-market strategy to target the most frequent searchers – web workers – and gain early adoption, on our way to releasing future versions of the open source platform that will utilize a blockchain-based index, curated by the community. Decentralized search provides:
● Open and transparent ranking factors that enables content creators to access a level playing field, and users the choice of which data sources to utilize
● Community-driven decision-making process ensures that everyone’s interests are aligned, and the best content is surfaced and displayed
● Ability to vote on and fund dev projects providing the ability to influence and improve the platform, and earn tokens for contributing
Colin Pape, Presearch Project Lead says “In a world where one company controls 77% of all searches, influencing trillions of dollars in spending, shaping perceptions and effectively acting as the primary gatekeeper to the Internet, a new, open and community-driven search engine is a necessity.” Presearch’s Token Ecosystem is unique to the world of search as it rewards users, contributors and advertisers.
· Tokens can be purchased during the PreSearch Token (PST) crowdsale
· Tokens will be issued to early adopters to reward usage and promotion of the platform
· Token-holders will be able to vote on decisions, suggest / fund dev projects
· Developers will receive tokens for contributing to features / projects
· Advertisers will be able to purchase targeted, non-intrusive, search suggestion sponsorships with PSTs
Presearch Token Crowdsale
Presearch is planning the sale of up to 200,000,000 PSTs (PreSearch Tokens) in an upcoming crowdsale that opens on July 25th. Tokens can be purchased with Bitcoin and Ethereum tokens.
The token standard is Ethereum ERC20. Total Token supply will be 1 billion (1,000,000,000) PSTs, distributed as follows:
· 5% sold in pre-sale · 20% sold to early adopters
· 30% for future public sale
· 30% allocated for distribution to reward usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform
· 15% retained by the dev, marketing and community teams
Token sale revenue through the crowdsale will be used to build out the initial version of the platform, including a consumer search interface, keyword sponsorship system and community voting model.
In the wake of the European Union’s $2.7b fine against Google for alleged antitrust violations, global attention is focused on the need for an alternative search engine that is designed by the community, for the community, and Presearch is perfectly timed and architected to fill this need.
Through the crowdsale, the Presearch Team is putting out a call to other concerned Internet users to join together to build an alternative search engine that the community can guide and trust.
Presearch is an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with PSTs (PreSearch Tokens) for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform. Presearch believes that creating a new, transparent search engine is fundamental to the future of the open Internet.
Join the Presearch ICO Here – https://www.presearch.io
Read Presearch Whitepaper Here – https://www.presearch.io/uploads/WhitePaper.pdf
Follow Presearch on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/presearch.io/
Follow Presearch on Twitter – https://twitter.com/decentralsearch
Follow Presearch on Bitcointalk Here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004713.0
Media Contact Contact Name: Thomas LeClair
Contact Email: [email protected]
Location: Midland, Ontario, Canada
TheBitcoinNews.com – leading Bitcoin News source since 2012
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.