The Tangle Universe Project currently has more than 70 Listing-Partner from all over the world. These Listing-Partner come from the areas: Applications, Exchanges, Events, Developers, Projects & Services and Supporters. We appreciate your free registration and your listing here.
We have now set up an Advisory Board for this project. This board should provide helpful support for important issues. Ultimately, half of the board will be made up of personalities and know-how from the IOTA, Tangle environment, and half of the personalities of the user environment. But before that happens, of course we are working hard on the realization of Tangle Universe BETA 2.0.
We are very happy to welcome the following persons to our new Advisory Board, which we present in alphabetical order. That’s a great start. Many thanks for participating in the board:
- Kumar Anirudha, CEO Acyclic Labs: building decentralised infrastructure platforms and applications at Acyclic Labs. Running an open innovation community at Blockchained India.
- Silje Bareksten, Head of Sustainability and Technology at NorShipping: In addition to extensive experience in the transport sector, Silje has a lot of experience in the Smart City sector.
- Lman Chu, CEO & Co-Founder of Biilabs: Lman has more than 15 years experience in the IOT market
- Stefano Della Valle, CEO of ThingsLab: has a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
- Regine Haschka Helmer, CEO of Seedlab GmbH: 20 years experience and Excellence in Digital Innovation & Disruptive Business Models
- Dr. Daniel Trauth, WZL Aachen: Chief Engineer and Division Director of Digital Transformation for Manufacturing Technology with current activities in IOT, DLT, Big Data and Data Science
- Olaf van Wijk, CTO at MySoundsafe: Great experience as an IOTA developer, has for example realized the project IOTA Pay.
- Steffen Vogt (@Limo), Freelance tech. journalist: geographer, technician, and writer Crypto/Blockchain/Tangle/Innovation evangelist, active in this sphere for more than 5 years.
“Tangle meets user”
With the Tangle Universe project we want to bring together people, projects, applications and above all ideas from the IOTA and the Tangle environment with potential users of applications. The goal is to develop new ideas specifically for the respective applications. Basically similar to a permanent fair in the area of DLT, IOTA and the Tangle where the “exhibitors” are the partners of Tangle Universe and ideas are developed in various small groups, with the “visitors” from the users site. Thus, a lively future platform with a lively exchange is to be called into being. Another objective is to identify and place potential problems with the use of Tangle technology in some application ideas to pass this to the appropriate developers to find solutions.